How to get instant cash for car
You are after quick cash and you don’t want to list your car for months on websites like carsales and pay lots of monthly fees, you tried Gumtree but got some very cheap and low quotes, you tried Facebook marketplace but still no luck? We’ve been there too, sometimes as a seller, we listed our own car in these websites and waited for ages for a good quote to come but never happened and at the end, we sold the car for a cheap price. Here we will give you some tips to sell your car for a better price and get a better quote for your car (if possible):
- Search for similar cars first on the above websites (Facebook, Gumtree)
- Get some quotes and send some quotes for the same models
- Make a list of sellers phone number and give them a call after they sold their car
- Ask them for the guy or the dealer or the wrecker number
- Call them if their quote was reasonable to the previous seller
- Do not be in rush to sell your car! wait for a day at least
- If you ever wanted to delete your listing and re-list your car into Gumtree and Facebook, make sure you took new pictures from different angles
- This way you have lots of opportunities to get the best quote
- You can give us a call and we at National Car Removal will give you instant cash for cars 0401 24 24 10
we all gonna miss our old car
I know, right!? we all gonna miss our buddy, we all have great memories with our old cars but this is life and we have to move on. We may have lots of reasons to willingly want to get instant cash for cars and sell the car to another owner, wrecker or a removal company:
- We recently purchased a new car and don’t have any more space to keep both
- We recently crashed our car into something and don’t have the money to fix it
- We cannot pay for roadworthy and other things, it just doesn’t make sense to do so
- We just in need of instant money at the moment
So we better lose our bond and let the car go.
Who are your audience
You should know who you are going to talk to and to deal with them. There are two types of buyers, one that is going to buy the car and fix it to resell it, the other one are companies that are going to use the car parts to sell to others. Make sure you ask them if they are a company or a person and why they need the car, if they are an individual (or they pretend they are) you will have a better chance of selling for a better price but this may take much more time and in most case you won’t get an instant cash for it. If the one who called was from a company, you can sell them very quickly and get some instant cash for cars that you sell but not as much as the first one.
How much does your car really worth
Here in National Car Removal, we offer cash for cars in Brisbane, Gold coast and Sunshine coast. We are fair to our clients and always make sure they are happy with our quote. You should understand that, wrecker companies or removal companies are not going to resell the cars or use the cars, they are going to wreck the cars into pieces and either sell the parts (mostly after ages) or ship the part to other countries. They have to pay for towing fees, shipping fees and wrecking fees besides the fees for maintaining their business so they may not be able to pay for a car like a guy can do. You may be able to sell your car in Gumtree for $2000 but the wreckers cannot purchase the same car any more than $1000 in cash for mentioned reasons.
We are always free to call: 0401 24 24 10